Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Starting to Feel Real!
As of today, I have sent out all four requests for our reference letters that the social worker needs for our home study! Here's hoping everyone thinks as highly of us as we are assuming! Each e-mail I sent with the reference letter made this process feel a bit more real. I have been saying for awhile now that I am just ready to get the process started, and now that it has, I am shaking from the inside! I realize that there are lots of exclamation points in this post, but that is the genuine emotion that is bouncing around in my head!!!! Aaron leaves in 1 week and 2 days for Ukraine for 10 days. He will be lucky to get to spend 20 min. with Artyom, but I know he is really looking forward to every second. I am struggling with the disappointment of not getting to go, but we both realize that the timing isn't right. I am not sure that I could hide my emotion from a little boy that has no idea the plans that are being made for his life, either! I am looking forward to the pictures and all the information that Aaron will bring back from his trip, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment