It has been months since my last post. There have been many times that I have thought about it, and even had big ideas about what to write about...I just never could quite make it to the follow through. We have had many hold ups and snags, and to be honest, I was getting very discouraged. I didn't want to write because in my eyes, nothing had changed. BUT, this week things changed! On Valentine's day we finally got to file our I-600A. An I-600A is just another government paper of random letters and numbers that I knew nothing about until we entered into this process. Now, I get so excited saying those all-important letters and numbers. Once we recieve our approval and fingerprints from the US government, we can send our dossier across the ocean to Ukraine!
People's favorite question is, "what does your timeline look like?'' Honestly, I have absolutely no idea, and I try not to even speculate. One thing that I have been trying to learn is that when come up with my own time-table, I am never content to rest in the plans that God has for us and for Artyom. All I do know is that this week, we did something. And, this week was a good week.
Cal sending our I-600A. He has hard time containing his excitment this week!
A couple of weeks ago, we got an unexpected update picture of Artyom. It did a lot to revive our spirit and keep us pushing forward.


The timeline was a great idea and you have done a amazing job on the blog site! Artyom already looks like an Alfred.
ReplyDelete