Aaron and I are leaving in the morning at 6:30 in the morning. We will get to DFW at 1:30 on Sunday. We are both ready to be home...and really ready to see the boys. Without going into a whole lesson about Ukrainian adoption process (mainly cause I don't fully understand it), I will explain a little about our next step. We actually have no idea what our next step is going to be, but we are prepared for what it could be! Luckily, a two-way flight was cheaper than a one-way, so we have a return ticket for Ukraine in two weeks. Two weeks is around the time that we could get our next appointment date with the child department to look at more children. Understand that Aaron and I have prayed for these children for so long and felt as if they were ours already, so starting from scratch seems totally overwhelming right now. We really need to get home and see Trent and Cal, rest and just be still and listen to what God wants for us to do next. God has been so faithful during this whole process (but especially during the last two weeks) to confirm to us that we were walking in His will. That fact alone has been the biggest comfort during this loss.
I cannot express to everyone how much your prayers and encouraging words have meant to us. We know that whatever the outcome, God will use this in our life. For that we are thankful! Thank you all again!
I am speechless Tara and yet we both know God knew this from the beginning and still walked you both down this road. I'm praying He speaks to your hearts and covers you both right now as you recover from this. And for the boys, sweet boys who were afraid to be adopted, that our God will protect and comfort them and minister to them outside those orphanage walls. You guys are loved and lifted up.
ReplyDelete~B