Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Going Back!
Aaron and I are extremely excited to say that we will be leaving on Saturday to return to Ukraine! I think that we are as completely shocked as anyone would be at our excitement. It didn't come immediately and it hasn't taken away our loss of the boys that I think we will always feel, but it is such a welcome emotion! We have both been praying for direction (and "thank you" to everyone who was praying along side us) and God was faithful to answer. When we came home last Sunday, we were both tired, hurting, and missing our boys. It seemed an impossible task to return so soon. As the days progressed, however, we both knew that our journey was not to end here. Even though it was done through Artyom and Vlad (who will always be a part of our story and in our hears), God has placed opened a place in our hearts for adoption. We are returning with no road map and no clue of the outcome, and we are excited! This should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment