Sunday, October 28, 2012

Familiarity

I am gaining a familiarity to the foreignness of this country.  I still don't understand a thing that is said and still can't read a single sign, but I am starting to distinguish one unknown from another!  It takes a lot of the uneasiness away that you can feel when you are out of your element. 
Our flight went very smoothly, getting to our apartment went very smoothly...I'm going to call this a pattern (can you call two things a pattern?).  We are supposed to check in with the child department tomorrow, so we should know more after that.  Aaron and I are completely blown away by the support that we have had through this whole experience; each one of your words and prayers to us and for us have meant so much as we all watch God work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment